Nitrogenous fertilizers for their crops
Nitrogen is a key element for crop growth. Depending on the manner and timing of implementation and the outcome of the crops.
High product concentration in nitrogen (40%), combines two forms of nitrogen that guarantees excellent results, Ammonia and Urea, both assembled in a single application, the first fast-acting effect and the second lasting effect.
In composition provides host Sulfur (14%), which favors the better absorption of nitrogen, synergy effect, while incorporating a plant resistance and promotes the synthesis of proteins.
- Especially suitable for application in high crop nitrogen requirements (WHEAT, BARLEY, COTTON, CORN, FEED). Its high graduation and 40% N value.
- Recommended in soils with alkaline pH (> 7), its sulfur content contributed facilitates the assimilation of nitrogen, which will improve the results of their crops.
For use in cover, features two types of nitrogen.
- Nitric Nitrogen (7%), rapid assimilation, especially suited to meet the immediate needs of the plant.
- Ammonia Nitrogen (19%), slower as nitrifying is progressively during the crop cycle assimilation.
- Sulfur input allowing proper nitrification of ammonia nitrogen, reducing nitrogen losses contributed proteins and promoting training and plant enzymes. Mobilize soil phosphorus and potassium and microelements solubilized.